PODIUM PROVEN PERFORMANCE BUILT FOR DURABILITY
Our Defend Pro Shorts take the already trusted durability of the Defend line and bump it up another notch. While TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric will keep you agile on the climb and covered on the descent, the large Cordura® hip panels provide additional abrasion resistance for even more peace of mind.
Moisture management is handled via TruDri®, which moves dampness away from your body as you’re sweating it out on climbs, and the durable DWR finish helps to shed moisture, dirt, and debris. These shorts also feature a longer inseam and help you stay mobile while eliminating pad gap, while t race-ratchet closure means you can make on-the-fly adjustments to get the fit just the way you like it. Ventilation is no afterthought either, with body-mapped laser perforations to increase airflow and keep you cool.
- Durable stretch fabric and a longer inseam provide mobility without pad gap
- Cordura® hip panels for increased abrasion resistance
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides a secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure, zip hand pockets TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of motion increasing mobility
- Body-mapped laser perforated areas on front and back panels increase airflow keeping you cool
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris